Quiz

1. What time did you get up this morning? 7am

2. How do you like your steak? Medium

3. What was the last film you saw at the cinema? The Dilemma

4. What is your favourite TV show? Curb your Enthusiasm. Old shows I like Keeping Up Appearances.

5. If you could live anywhere in the world where would it be? I love Melbourne but I am getting bored and want to move to London. I would love to live in Paris but I don't speak French so I might struggle

6. What did you have for breakfast? I used to have a soy hot chocolate with marshmallows but I am now getting into cereal.

7. What is your favourite cuisine? This is hard. I love Japanese, Indian and Italian. I can't choose.

8. What foods do you dislike? Liquorice and fennel!!

9. Favourite Place to eat? Nobu, Monalto in Mornington was great when I went recently. Café Vue (lunch boxes to get through the working day)

10. Favourite dressing? Italian.

11.What kind of vehicle do you drive? Toyota Corolla.

12. What are your favourite clothes? Black and navy are faves. I don't usually wear pants so skirts and dresses. I love ruffles too.

13. Where would you visit if you had the chance? So many to choose. Egypt, Austria (to do the Sound of Music Tour!), Turkey, more of France and India. Everywhere really.

14. Cup 1/2 empty or 1/2 full? Depends on my mood doesn’t it!

15. Where would you want to retire? Somewhere warm.

16. Favourite time of day? Lunch!

17. Where were you born? Melbourne.

18. What is your favourite sport to watch? Cricket, football or gymnastics is nice.

19. Bird watcher? I like them but wouldn't sit around watching them too much. We have birds at home and I look at them..

20. Are you a morning person or a night person? I can easily function in the morning, no problems but I prefer night.

21. Do you have any pets? Birds

22. Any new and exciting news you'd like to share? I am saving all my moolah to move to London.

23. What did you want to be when you were little? Astronaut!

24. Are you a cat or dog person? Dogs!

25. What was your last drink? Water! I have 2 litres a day! Alternating with genmaicha

26. Always wear your seat belt? Yes.

27. Been in a car accident? No.

28. Any pet peeves? People who can't merge on the freeway!

29. Favourite Pizza Toppings? Fetta, tomato, spinach. This has inspired me to make a pizza!

30. Favourite Flower? Roses and Jasmines for the smell.

31. Favourite ice cream? Hokey Pokey from Baskin and Robins!

32. Favourite fast food restaurant? Red Rooster or KFC.

33. How many times did you fail your driver's test? I passed my driving test!

34. From whom did you get your last email? Friend regarding drinks tomorrow night.

35. Which store would you choose to max out your credit card? Chanel! But realistically asos or H&M.

36. Do anything spontaneous lately? Don't think so. Boring?

37. Like your job? I do but I have been here for a long time.

38. Broccoli? Yes!

39. What was your favourite vacation? Europe! Won't ever forget it.

40. Last person you went out to dinner with? Friend to Indian restaurant.

41. What are you listening to right now? Some random radio song. Don't know what it is.

42. What is your favourite colour? Blue

43. How many tattoos do you have? None. Don't want any.

44. How many are you tagging for this quiz? If I can figure out how to do it I will.

45. What time is it? 10.55am.

46. Coffee ?? Nooooo. Hate coffee.