Today my Cadbury chocolate arrived at work!! I was so excited I actually jumped and squealed. After I had calmed down I decided I had better start testing (and sharing) the chocolate...
This chocolate is like eating a mousse dessert cup without the cup and spoon. A lot easier in my opinion. Despite having seen the ad on TV with the DVD cover hiding the chocolate inside, I was still distressed at the thought that Cadbury had perhaps forgotten to put the chocolate in the package. I opened the DVD cover and laughed. I was very relieved. I then got straight onto the testing. Here are my thoughts on the flavours:
First the milk chocolate: This was just like eating mousse. It had a creamy delicious texture.
The hazelnut was a little too subtle for me. I would love for some crunch inside this chocolate but then it wouldn't really be mousse would it…?
The caramel flavour, in my opinion, was the best. It had a sweet smell and robust flavour that reminded me of a Crunchie ice cream bar. I would buy the caramel again for sure!
