PART 6
FEAR OF TOUCH - PART 2
Like I said in part one I agree with the idea that the fear of touching someone is more like fearing invading there space. I really feel that I have this feeling remaining and it is like I feel those near me may have the fear of being touched, as I had that feeling. It is not a good feeling, the fear of being touched, and I would not want to cause someone to have that feeling.
Some of the ways it effects me in RL. For example to walk into a bar. It is crowded and I see a empty bar stool, I have a hard time sitting on that stool because I would be invading the space of some one. Now if the stool had no one on either side of it then I can sit there. If someone then sits on the one beside me I have no problem. It was there choice and in many ways I feel good that they did. This is the same as, for example, going to a gathering, like a meeting or a movie, I like to arrive early so I can take a seat that is not next to someone. I then have no problem with anyone then sitting next to me, it was there choice.
Even when it comes to contact, I do not make the first contact. I love body contact. Placing a hand on a shoulder can be tough. Kissing and hugging can also. You place your hand on my shoulder then I feel you accept me and then I can be at ease and place my hand on your shoulder. You hug me and then I have no problem hugging back and after this acceptance I can hug you easily in the future.
I love body contact, kissing , hugging and look out once I feel accepted. Need I say more. Kissing, wow very hot. (smile)
Have a really great day in RL and SL.
FEAR OF TOUCH - PART 2
Like I said in part one I agree with the idea that the fear of touching someone is more like fearing invading there space. I really feel that I have this feeling remaining and it is like I feel those near me may have the fear of being touched, as I had that feeling. It is not a good feeling, the fear of being touched, and I would not want to cause someone to have that feeling.
Some of the ways it effects me in RL. For example to walk into a bar. It is crowded and I see a empty bar stool, I have a hard time sitting on that stool because I would be invading the space of some one. Now if the stool had no one on either side of it then I can sit there. If someone then sits on the one beside me I have no problem. It was there choice and in many ways I feel good that they did. This is the same as, for example, going to a gathering, like a meeting or a movie, I like to arrive early so I can take a seat that is not next to someone. I then have no problem with anyone then sitting next to me, it was there choice.
Even when it comes to contact, I do not make the first contact. I love body contact. Placing a hand on a shoulder can be tough. Kissing and hugging can also. You place your hand on my shoulder then I feel you accept me and then I can be at ease and place my hand on your shoulder. You hug me and then I have no problem hugging back and after this acceptance I can hug you easily in the future.
I love body contact, kissing , hugging and look out once I feel accepted. Need I say more. Kissing, wow very hot. (smile)
Have a really great day in RL and SL.